About the job
Directly linked to the Transport director of the Group, you participate with ambition and rigor to the development and structuration of the Transport within the Group. Within the Project team, you propose, build and deploy the projects to improve the operational performance, the financial effiiency and the carbon footprint in accordance with the Group strategy.
You lead your projects with a continuous improvement approach and a customer experience focus.
- Manage the transport projects from the definition to the delivery, including nursing, in collaboration with the supply chain organization of the Group and other stakeholders;
- Coordinate, with agility, the transport project roadmap, with the team and the internal/external stakeholders;
- Manage as a back-up the transport operations (LTL/FTL collection) for the main areas of the group
- Focus daily on the operations, financial and environmental improvement of Transport in a context of supply chain processes harmonization;
- Best practices and innovative trends watch for delivery in a context of CX improvement, financial efficiency, better carbon footprint;
- Work closely with other services and stakeholders;
- Participate to transversal projects;
- Work on operations, occasionally
- Regular travelling is required
Objectives of the position (examples of deliverables)
- Run tenders for a type of transport (parcel, freight) and geography;
- Control the carrier invoices and build reports to identify savings opportunity;
- Identify opportunities to reduce carbon footprint for each of the 17 european countries;
- Set up, with the IT, the information flow (EDI)to improve track and trace for the customers;
- Watch carrier market and propose new services;
- Run regular data analyses.